The Brant Volunteer Fire Company became a reality in February 1956. This was the fulfillment of a dream had by one man, Peter Pero Sr., along with numerous other dedicated residents of the Town of Brant. Through the early years, Peter devoted his time and effort to the task of creating a first class volunteer fire department
On April 17, 1977, the company proudly dedicated the new addition of the fire hall...
...at west end of building
Longer bay that fits 4 trucks
In the mid to late 2000s, renovations were done on the inside to update our hall. A stage was demolished and the wood paneled walls were taken down
runs in the family
When you are a part of a small town, everyone knows everyone, and family sticks together. Our first fire chief was the man that started it all, Peter Pero Sr. Peter was chief from 1956 to 1977. David C. Pero took over the duties from 1978 to 1994. David C. passed the torch to his son, David, in 1995. David is still the current fire chief.