Back to All Events
Renaldo's Walk-Off Gives Brant Bombers Victory Over East Seneca
- A walk-off single led Brant Bombers past East Seneca 7-6 on Tuesday. The game was tied at six with Brant Bombers batting in the bottom of the seventh when Jeff Renaldo singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- Brant Bombers collected 14 hits and East Seneca had 11 in the high-scoring affair.
- In the first inning, Brant Bombers got their offense started. Renaldo singled on a 1-1 count, scoring one run.
- Brant Bombers put up three runs in the third inning. The offensive onslaught by Brant Bomberswas led by Tom Whelan, Tony Puntillo, and Renaldo, all driving in runs in the frame.
- Vince Fininzio pitched Brant Bombers to victory. They lasted seven innings, allowing 11 hits and six runs while striking out four.
- Scott Funk took the loss for East Seneca. They went four innings, allowing four runs on seven hits, striking out three and walking one.
- Brant Bombers racked up 14 hits on the day. Renaldo, Whelan, and Puntillo all had multiple hits for Brant Bombers. Renaldo led Brant Bombers with four hits in four at bats.
- East Seneca scattered 11 hits in the game. Craig and Noah all managed multiple hits for East Seneca. Craig went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead East Seneca in hits.