Back to All Events
4-Hit Day For Evans As Brant Bombers Skirts Past North Evans
- Four hits from Billy Evans helped lead the way for Brant Bombers over North Evans 17-2 on Tuesday. Evans doubled in the first, singled in the third, homered in the fourth, and homered in the fifth.
- An early lead helped propel Brant Bombers to victory. Brant Bombers scored on a double by Evans and a single by Jeff Renaldo in the first inning.
- Brant Bombers put up six runs in the fourth inning. Dave Wilson, Tony Puntillo, Evans, and Jason Renaldo all contributed in the big inning with RBIs.
- Vince Fininzio was credited with the victory for Brant Bombers. They lasted six innings, allowing four hits and two runs while walking one.
- Scott took the loss for North Evans. They lasted five and a third innings, allowing 22 hits and 17 runs while walking one.
- Brant Bombers tallied three home runs on the day. Evans went yard in the fourth and fifth innings. Wilson went for the long ball in the fourth inning.
- Brant Bombers saw the ball well today, racking up 22 hits in the game. Evans, Tom Whelan, Renaldo, Renaldo, Puntillo, Eric Ring, and Wilson all collected multiple hits for Brant Bombers.Evans went 4-for-4 at the plate to lead Brant Bombers in hits.
- James Atzrott led North Evans with two hits in two at bats.