Back to All Events
Four RBI Day For Billy Evans Brings In Win For Brant Bombers Over Lakeshore
- Billy Evans wasted no opportunities at the plate on Tuesday, driving in four on three hits to lead Brant Bombers past Lakeshore 21-6 on Tuesday. Evans drove in runs on a home run in the third.
- Bats blistered as Brant Bombers collected 27 hits and Lakeshore tallied ten in the high-scoring game.
- Brant Bombers got on the board in the first inning. Jeff Renaldo drove in two when he doubled.
- Lakeshore evened things up at two in the bottom of the first inning when an error scored one run for Lakeshore.
- Brant Bombers pulled away for good with three runs in the second inning. In the second Eric Ring homered on a 1-2 count, scoring two runs and Tony Puntillo lined out, driving in a run.
- Brant Bombers tallied nine runs in the third inning. The big inning was thanks to home runs by Vince Fininzio, Evans, and Puntillo, an error on a ball put in play by Ring and Dave Wilson, and a triple by Tater Hill.
- Fininzio was in the pitcher's circle for Brant Bombers. They allowed nine hits and five runs over four innings, striking out one and walking one.
- Brant Bombers socked four home runs on the day. Fininzio went for the long ball in the third inning. Puntillo had a homer in the third inning. Evans went yard in the third inning. Ring had a four bagger in the second inning.
- Brant Bombers totaled 27 hits in the game. Hill, Mike Hoch, Ring, Evans, Puntillo, Hector Wilson, Renaldo, Wilson, Fininzio, and Jason Renaldo all had multiple hits for Brant Bombers.Hoch and Hill each managed four hits to lead Brant Bombers.
- Lakeshore totaled ten hits. Garrett Hileman and Tony G all managed multiple hits for Lakeshore.Hileman led Lakeshore with three hits in three at bats.